1. The power shall not be used to bring harm, to injure or control others. But if the need rises, the Power shall be used to protect your life or the lives of others.
2. The Power is used only as dictates.
3. The Power can be used for your own gain, as long as by doing so you harm none.
4. It is unwise to accept money for your use of the Power, for it quickly controls the taker. Be not as those of other faiths.
5. Use not the Power for prideful gain, for such cheapens the mysteries of Witchcraft and Magic.
6. Ever remember that the Power is the sacred gift of the Goddess and God, and should never be misused or abused.
7. And this is the Law of the Power.
Energy flows where your intention goes, is the basic premise of magic. What you send out will return to you 3x3, so mote it be. What goes out comes back. By being generous you open yourself to accepting generosity into your life. That doesn't mean you need to suffer with fools glady.
1. Know Yourself
2. Know your Craft
4. Apply knowledge and wisdom
5. Achieve balance
6. Keep your words in good order
7. Keep your thoughts in good order
8. Celebrate life
9. Attune with the cycles of the Earth
10. Breathe and eat correctly
11. Exercise the body
13. Honor the feminine and masculine
Blessed Be My Feet,
Which Takes Me On My Path,
Blessed Be My Knees,
Which Support Me Before You,
Blessed Be My Womb,
Without I Would Not Be,
Blessed Be My Lips
Which Speak Their Sacred Name,
Blessed be My Brain
To hold The Knowledge.