You can determine what tree is associated with you personally by using Celtic astrology, and your date-of-birth. Below you’ll find a list of dates, and the trees associated with them. Look for your own special tree, as well as those of your family and friends. It’s fun, especially when you start discovering more about your tree’s special powers.
- Date-of-birth between December 23 and January 1, or between June 25 and July 4. Your protective tree is the Apple.
- Date-of-birth between January 2 and January 11, or between July 5 and 14.
Your protective tree is the Fir.
- Date-of-birth between January 12 and January 24, or between July 15 and July 25. Your protective tree is the Elm.
- Date-of-birth between January 25 and February 3, or between July 26 and August 4. Your protective tree is the Cypress.
- Date-of-birth between February 4 and February 8, May 1 and May 14, or between August 5 to August 13. Your protective tree is the Poplar.
- Date-of-birth between February 9 and February 18, or between August 14 to August 23. Your protective tree is the Cedar.
- Date-of-birth between February 19 and February 28, or between August 24 to September 2. Your protective tree is the Pine.
- Date-of-birth between March 1 and March 10, or between September 3 to September 12. Your protective tree is the White Willow.
- Date-of-birth between March 11 and March 20, or between September 13 to September 22. Your protective tree is the Linden.
- Date-of-birth between March 22 and March 31, or between September 24 to October 3. Your protective tree is the Hazel.
- Date-of-birth between April 1 and April 10, or between October 4 to October 13. Your protective tree is the Sorb.
- Date-of-birth between April 11 and April 20, or between October 14 to October 23. Your protective tree is the Maple.
- Date-of-birth between April 21 and April 30, or between October 24 to November 11. Your protective tree is the Walnut.
- Date-of-birth between May 15 and May 24, or between November 12 to November 21. Your protective tree is the Chestnut.
- Date-of-birth between May 25 and June 3, or between November 22 and December 1. Your protective tree is the Ash.
- Date-of-birth between June 4 and June 13, or between December 2 to December 11. Your protective tree is the Elm.
- Date-of-birth between June 14 and June 23, or between December 12 to December 21. Your protective tree is the Fig.
- Date-of-birth is March 21. Your protective tree is the Oak.
- Date-of-birth is June 24. Your protective tree is the Birch.
- Date-of-birth is September 23. Your protective tree is the Olive.
- Date-of-birth is December 22. Your protective tree is the Beech.
Two important points:
1. These dates are not chronological, but are determined through the application of Celtic astrology and the Celtic calendar, which is different from our own.
2. If your corresponding tree doesn’t grow anywhere near where you live, you don’t need to move! Simply walk through a forest, and find a tree you are particularly drawn to. It may not be ideal, but it will do just fine.
- When you determine what your Protective Tree is, locate one and walk towards it. Look to see if there are other trees of the same species growing nearby. If so, walk in a circle around them.
- Stand about 50 cm (25 inches) in front of your favorite Protective Tree, which we’ll call your Master Tree. Let your arms hang down by your sides.
- Relax your mind and body as much as possible. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Try to feel the energy of your Master Tree.
- Take a step closer and put your arms around it.
- Keep your eyes closed and your mind open to everything you feel.
- Your mind and body should be completely relaxed.
If they aren’t, wait until it happens, otherwise you won’t benefit from the beneficial purifying powers of your Master Tree.
- The first time you do it, you can just enjoy the feeling of well-being that comes over you, and let your thoughts wander.
- During subsequent contacts, you can ask a specific question, or request that a wish of yours be granted, like becoming rich, regaining your health, finding true love, or whatever else you desire.
- Keep your arms around your Master Tree for as long as you want. The important thing is that you feel relaxed and well.
- When you feel ready, let go of your Master Tree, and thank it for helping make your wishes come true.
This powerful Shamanic ritual has been used in many traditions around the world since the dawn of time. It’s bound to yield results, if only to make you feel better and more positive.
What happens next will depend on your attitude. Try to sustain the mental vitality and physical strength the ritual endows you with, and use it to improve your day-to-day life.
Perform this Magic Tree Ceremony regularly, and it will eventually bring you what you seek. The tree won’t grant your wishes, but will attract the energy of Luck you need to make them a reality.