In a common way we say, that nothing can be more distant than such or such things from each other, nothing can have less relation; as if distance and relation were incompatible.
May 9, 2015 is a sacred date. This day will correspond to the day when the visible and material world is in harmony with the spiritual world. During this spiritual contact, spirits will flood the lives of people with "magical" energy, thus enabling luck and good fortune if the people’s conduct is unselfishly motivated.
In the ancient tradition which dates from the dawn of time, the magical night is an exceptional night. It is a cosmic night when the visible and material world is in harmony with the spiritual world. In other words, an ideal night for communicating with the spiritual forces which surround us. These supernatural forces are able to help people who request them to. This ancient practice-several thousand years old-symbolizes the confidence and wisdom of that our ancestors had in the supernatural and cosmic forces bringing happiness on earth. Of course, for the spiritual forces to be able to work, the person requesting their help needs to be doing so only for good.
On that night, you will be able to approach the night’s invisible and beneficial forces and request their help. It has been so for millennia, and still today, the beneficial forces can help you.
Invocation you are kindly inviting a spirit to come forth, join and bless you at anytime and anywhere.
Evocation you are taking a risk when demanding a response. Evocation always takes place within the confines of a circle (supreme symbol of protection).
Throughout history magic has been tied to tradition. Witches worked their spells that had been handed down from their ancestors or what they thought would approximate lost magic rituals. A creative witch will combine with traditional elements their own special magical words and spells, those that have meaning for their purposes.
2. A Circle,
3. Prayer - Invocation/Evocation in written form,
5. 3 sticks of incense and powdered incense -fairly large amount - spirits need a material essence to manifest in,
5. Smoke - capable of supporting a visible manifestation,
6. Call out the name of the spirit (or say Spirit Guide) you are invoking or evoking, clearly and confidently three times,
7. When there is ample smoke you should visibly see shapes or images, that is insight to the answers you seek. Do not leave the circle till you are finished talking or asing questions. Try not to ask more than three questions during one sitting. The answers can become confusing.
8. Thank your Guide for their knowledge, and then say farewell.
9. Close your circle.
Leave bird seed or bread crumbs on the ground to say thank you for their attention. Give back.